Zeee Media has been warning about food shortages for over a year to help people prepare for what is coming.
Now they’re calling for an immediate “National Food Security Plan,” claiming things like “Climate Change” and “disease outbreaks in rural areas resulting in the need to quarantine” are going to put further pressure on the food supply.
Some things you can do to prepare:
• Store things like pasta, rice, and grains in Mylar bags
• Dehydrate fruit and veg and store them away
• Have a long-term emergency food supply as a backup
• Start growing your own fruit and veg (heirloom seeds)
• If possible, have your own chickens or other animals
• Form relationships with farmers that will sell to you. If you start supporting them now, you’ll likely have access to more affordable foods than others moving forward
Consider what other things you can do to become more self-sufficient, including energy and water supply.